Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu> on 2002/07/30 08:08:00 UTC

Docs on Developing modules for Apache 2.x

Hello everyone,

I would like to code up a module to work with Apache 2.0.x, but fails to
find sufficient documentation on the API. I can probably puzzle together
enough for Apache 1.x, but very little for current version. If I'm not
mistaken there is no mod_sample.c in current source release, as I believe
there is/was in Apache 1.x, and no of the other modules I looked at contain
enough comments to be able to grasp the whole picture.

Is there any good information out there on how to develop modules for Apache
2? Or can anyone direct me where to start my studies.

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,
Robert Andersson

Re: Docs on Developing modules for Apache 2.x

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
Thanks Daniel!

Was the developer section on Apache's web site recently updated? I seem to
remember it wasn't updated for 2.x last time I checked (which could be a
while ago, though). Well, well, thanks anyway, and I hope I can get going
out of the info you provided.

Regards,
Robert Andersson

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.