Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2010/12/01 03:18:22 UTC

Could I configure to remove InstrumentStrategy of camel?

Hi:
	Camel's InstrumentationStrategy will works by default. Does anyone
knows how to configured to remove it?
	Because I wont to implement mine InstrumentationStrategy instead;

Thanks any suggestion;

Re: Could I configure to remove InstrumentStrategy of camel?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM, ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
>
> It's a bad newly, I truly need jmx ,but doesn't want Instrument features;
> But a good news is Claus advice to support dynamic configuration support for
> Instrument in camel 3.0.

You can set the level of gathering jmx performance details.

See configuring granularity
http://camel.apache.org/camel-jmx.html

However the instrumentation may still be there because AFAIK you can
change the granularity at runtime.
But give it a try.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Could I configure to remove InstrumentStrategy of camel?

--
Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--