Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Florian Georg <Fl...@uni-konstanz.de> on 2007/10/16 23:45:43 UTC

Synapse integration with OSGi/Eclipse Equinox ?

Hi,
I'm currently evaluating technologies for my MSc thesis about a
service-oriented data analysis platform. As of today, Axis2 and
Synapse look very promising to me ;-)

One question I'm currently unsure about: how could I integrate Synapse
into a server-side Eclipse (Equinox) OSGi platform ? Would it be a
good fit? How would I have to adapt the synapse binary distribution to
work in that environment?

Thanks for any hints on that...

cheers,
Florian

Re: Synapse integration with OSGi/Eclipse Equinox ?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
We have successfully got Axis2 running in Eclipse (as part of the WSAS open
source project http://wso2.org/projects/wsas) so I don't think it would be
hard to get Synapse running. But I'm personally not an expert on OSGi and
Eclipse.

Paul

On 10/16/07, Florian Georg <Fl...@uni-konstanz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm currently evaluating technologies for my MSc thesis about a
> service-oriented data analysis platform. As of today, Axis2 and
> Synapse look very promising to me ;-)
>
> One question I'm currently unsure about: how could I integrate Synapse
> into a server-side Eclipse (Equinox) OSGi platform ? Would it be a
> good fit? How would I have to adapt the synapse binary distribution to
> work in that environment?
>
> Thanks for any hints on that...
>
> cheers,
> Florian