Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/09 21:17:28 UTC

How to deploy a database connection pool from plugin

Hi there,

I have a simple jsp application that would display the data from a table within the
embedded derby database.   If I use the command line deployment tool, I would just deploy
the database connection pool first, then deploy my application.   But how do I deploy a
database connection pool from the eclipse plugin?  It is not obvious to me how to do
that.

thanks,

Lin

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Re: How to deploy a database connection pool from plugin

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I'll get it fixed today. And thanks for your help on testing the
plugin!

- sachin

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.