Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Andrew Allison <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 02:59:40 UTC

Open Office updating

Updating Open Office is becoming a nightmare. First, the damned update
doesn't recognize my preference to install only Writer and Calc but
forces me to custom installation. Worse ye, when attempting to install,
it aborts due to the fact that there are previous-version startup menu
programs running. Just close them!! Keep this nonsense up and you'll
force me back to (shudder) MS Office!

--
Andrew
"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, expenditure twenty pounds nought and six, result misery."