Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/08/23 07:15:46 UTC

Is it possible to build Eclipse 3.1 plugins using M2 ?

Dear Maven Users,

Does any plugin exists in Maven2 to build eclipse 3.1 plugins ?

Thanks.

Re: Is it possible to build Eclipse 3.1 plugins using M2 ?

Posted by Stéphane Bouchet <st...@knowesia.fr>.
There is also a thread about building eclipse RCP apps but i believe
this is for eclipse 3.2 :

http://www.nabble.com/Eclipse-bundle-howto-tf2065506.html#a5690799

Stéphane.

Posted by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com>.

--
http://valerioschiavoni.blogspot.com
http://jroller.com/page/vschiavoni

Re: Is it possible to build Eclipse 3.1 plugins using M2 ?

Posted by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com>.
there was a thread one month ago approximately about it (subject: eclipse
plugin archetype?) where some improvements in the maven-eclipse-plugin could
allow to build a maven eclipse.

let me know if you don't find it.