Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/06 18:48:31 UTC

jsonb: kickstart

Hi guys,

started to play with jsonb: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-61

the johnzon-jsonb module aims to implement the coming spec (actually in
Early draft ATM). It is not yet 100% functional but already allows to give
a good idea of what it is.

I'll try to add more tests and increase the coverage in the coming week but
happy to get help on any part.

There are few challenges and in particular converters (I asked on the spec
list if we keep it like that in the spec since it looks more XML than JSON
with corrent API/wording).

Don't hesitate to join the effort or comment about it.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>