Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kieran Chatwin <ki...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 12:45:00 UTC

Nifi

Hello!

I'm looking for a downloadable version of your documentation i could host
in our offline environment without giving people access to our nifi boxes!
Is this possible? Is it located anywhere?

Kind regards

Kieran

Re: Nifi

Posted by Andrew Lim <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kieran,

This topic has come up before [1].  Basically, your options are to either print the webpage saving as a PDF or use a tool to convert the HTML to PDF.

-Drew

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e65c8cd51f6786f85a8463fe3a1dd22a2896eb848a826a55f57263c9@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E

Re: Nifi

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.