Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/09 16:14:47 UTC

Web-Based Luke

Did the GWT version of Luke that Mark Harwood started ever get dumped to
JIRA or anything? All I can find is a link to a war, but not the source.
Mark? Anyone?

- Mark

Re: Web-Based Luke

Posted by Mark Harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Agreed. I think apache is a preferable home.
The major change to Luke in providing a  Luke core api is the need to be remotable i.e. Use of an interface and serializable data objects used for args. Gwt rpc should take care of the marshalling and I've used similar frameworks for applet clients.

Like Andrzej I have limited time to work on this though. :(

Re: Web-Based Luke

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.

Re: Web-Based Luke

Posted by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com>.
share FE with luke is defn a good idea.

any thoughts on putting webluke up on goog code or github?

-John

Re: Web-Based Luke

Posted by Mark Harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk>.

Re: Web-Based Luke