Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sricharan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 13:25:56 UTC

problem with showing dialog box inside an listener method

hi everyone,
i am using tapestry 4.1.5
i have an custom dialog box which should be shown on button click
so i placed  that (dialog).getComponent(custom dialog).show() in side the
listener method of button submit.Here it is going to the that line and
coming out but the dialog is not displaying i am giving my code snippets
down
html:

java:
public void newSupplimental(IRequestCycle cycle){
                ((Dialog)getComponent("DialogContentSupplimental")).show();
        }
when i debug it the listner method is being called and the
((Dialog)getComponent("DialogContentSupplimental")) is bing filled but it
not showing
please,If any one help me i'll be thankful
Thanks & Regards

AW: problem with showing dialog box inside an listener method

Posted by "Stroeber, Andreas" <an...@siemens.com>.
Your html code snippet is missing but would be helpful.