Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 23:20:46 UTC

CassandraUnit

Hi everyone,

Let me present you CassandraUnit, a test framework to develop application
with Cassandra backend in TDD Style.

It allows to embed and load data from an XML DataSet into your Junit Test.

CassandraUnit is build on top of Hector and is licensed as LGPL V3.0 on
github.

Here is the post I made to present it :
http://www.unchticafe.fr/2011/08/cassandraunit-java-test-framework-to.html

This may interest you...