Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Baron <d_...@012.net.il> on 2006/10/28 19:46:00 UTC

Webmin Ate My Rules

Regular expression body rules that I made in webmin-spamassassin were duely
devoured after I edited one of the scores. All the scorings are there but
none of the rules. Any way to get the back or must I start from scratch (or
simply trust in Bayes)?

Re: Webmin Ate My Rules

Posted by David Baron <d_...@012.net.il>.
On Saturday 28 October 2006 19:46, David Baron wrote:
> Regular expression body rules that I made in webmin-spamassassin were duely
> devoured after I edited one of the scores. All the scorings are there but
> none of the rules. Any way to get the back or must I start from scratch (or
> simply trust in Bayes)?

Most of this stuff is actually well coverd by SA's own rulesets so I can live
without them. Still ...