Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sebastien Cesbron <sc...@ifrance.com> on 2001/02/22 13:45:50 UTC

List of checkboxes split on multiple pages

Hi,

Does somebody know how to manage elegantly a list of checkboxes that is
split upon multiple pages. My problem is that when you valid one page
you must reset only the checkboxes you have shown on this page. I've
seen a solution with hidden fields but it doesn't sounds good to me : is
there other solutions ?
Does struts provide a mecanism to do that ?

Thanks

Seb