Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Vincent Apesa <va...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/26 00:05:54 UTC

DataMapper connection string?

Hello all,
    I haven't read into the docs on this but, is there a way to get access to an ISqlMapper's connection string?

In some instances I need to do a non-ibatis call to the database (DataSets for reports etc.) and I do not want to store a connection string in another location.

thanks,
Vince

Re: DataMapper connection string?

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Look at http://ibatis.apache.org/SDK/dotnet/index.html
and http://ibatis.apache.org/SDK/dotnet/index.html
--
Cheers,
Gilles

RE: DataMapper connection string?

Posted by "Gentile, Wayne" <wa...@eds.com>.
Assuming you can get a reference to an instance of IDaoManager, you can
use IDaoManager.LocalDataSource.ConnectionString.

Thanks,

Wayne