Posted to users@maven.apache.org by an...@nsn.com on 2007/06/29 18:46:00 UTC

produce html and pdf javadocs in one go

Hi,

is it possible to generate html and pdf javadocs within a single run
with a single pom file, and also deploy that to the maven repository as
to seperate artifacts? The "jar packaging" is already producing the jar,
the sources jar, and the (html) javadocs jar, so a forth one really
doesn't hurt, does it? :)

Andreas

RE: produce html and pdf javadocs in one go

Posted by an...@nsn.com.
Thanks. I'll ask the developers of pdfdoclet, if they would like to add
it, of if I should take care of it :)

Andreas

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Another question, why is the pdfdoclet not on ibiblio? (If it is, I
> could not find it). It's under the GNU LGPL, so redistribution should
> not be a problem.
>
> If it's not on ibiblio, can I put it there? Or whom would I have to ask?
>
> Andreas

Eric Redmond
http://www.sonatype.com

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.