Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/04/10 12:00:29 UTC

XBean configuration in servicemix.xml

Hi,

it looks like some non-endpoint XBean configuration is politely ignored in a
xbean.xml that is deployed as a SU to servicemix-http. That is probably ok so,
the question is can one use XBean-configuration such as this jetty 6 bean

<jetty port="8080" webAppContext="/" webAppDirectory="webapps"/>

in a servicemix.xml that is deployed to servicemix-lwcontainer?
It doesn't seem so to me, it seems to be ignored completely, no error but no
bean either.

is there a workaround?

Peter

Re: XBean configuration in servicemix.xml

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
One problem, is that xbean does not really complains if it finds a tag
that it can not understand.  Are you sure that the necesarry
informations are available in the classpath ?
Mainly the jetty-xbean jar.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet