Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2006/05/18 16:14:32 UTC

GData GSoC application

Guys,
There's an application active for the Solr GData server idea as part
of the Google Summer of Code, but no one has volunteered to mentor it.
 Other than me, is anyone here signed up as a GSoC mentor, and if so
are you willing to mentor this project?

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Ian Holsman <kr...@gmail.com>.
in the mean time I put my hand up to mentor this (I didn't see this
thread)
feel free to take it over yonik.. I just didn't want to see it fall
through the cracks.

--I

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I'll CC Ross Gardler (the dude who volunteered for this sort of
task) on this...  Ross, thanks for your help in approving Yonik's
mentor application.

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hola,

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Where are you looking Yoav?

Re: GData GSoC application

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I don't have the bandwidth available to mentor it, but its an effort
I support strongly and would very likely jump on whatever got developed.

	Erik