Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au> on 2004/08/09 02:45:37 UTC

CForms: Form.validate() method

Hello,

If I call Form.validate() from one of my widget listeners to validate
the whole form I get an Unsupported Exception (presumably from a widget
not supporting ValidationErrorAware) and a message telling me to use
Form.process() insetad. However Form.process() requires a FormContext
object, but I can't figure out how (or if) I can get access to this
object from within an event listener? I may need to call validate on
specific widgets instead...

Thanks.

Scott.