Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 22:21:39 UTC

iOS 7 went GM

download the GM Xcode from the iOS Dev Center. I suppose we can finalize
iOS 7 support/testing.

Re: iOS 7 went GM

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
In any case, this method below has worked for supporting older SDKs in a
newer IDE even before Xcode 5:
http://blog.spacemanlabs.com/2013/09/how-to-support-old-ios-sdks-in-xcode-5/

... which might give a compile-time check that you are using iOS 7 APIs
dynamically by compiling with the actual iOS 6 SDK

Re: iOS 7 went GM

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: iOS 7 went GM

Posted by purplecabbage <pu...@gmail.com>.