Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 21:07:40 UTC

heads-up - JSPWiki 2.10.5 release vote

Hi,

according to our release train schedule, JSPWiki 2.10.5 should be
voted/released this august. I'm just back from holidays and catching up
with work, so my intention is to begin the vote this week-end and release
if possible first week of september. There's a pending PR and maybe I'll
update the parent pom version, but it shouldn't have much more changes than
that? Also, same as last release, if anyone would like to drive this
vote/release, please do so O:-) (I can help with whatever is needed)

best regards,
juan pablo

p.s. regarding the pending PR (looks good to me), @sgoeschl you should've
rights to merge it, if that's not the case, we can follow-up with infra