Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Karande Samir <Sa...@comverse.com> on 2002/09/25 19:37:15 UTC

query about Xerces-c SAXReader class with UTF-16 buffer

Hello,
	I am using the SAX2XMLReader class for parsing the XML data that is
stored in memory buffer using C++. I have looked at the available
documentation and played with MemBufInputSource class. Looks like the membuf
class supported only UTF-8/Ascii character encoding. What I am really
interested in using UTF-16 buffer and would like the SAX2XMLReader class to
parse it.
	Is this possible ? I am using 2.1 v of Xerces-c parser on Windows
NT.

Thanks,
Samir