Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2016/11/02 15:51:36 UTC

STM32F3-Discovery problems

I'm hoping that this isn't just more of my git-idiocy, but ... trying to get the STM32F3-Discovery board to load the blinky app, and keep getting:

DSimmons-Pro:myproj dsimmons$ newt build stmf3_boot
Building target targets/stmf3_boot
Error: Error reading /Users/dsimmons/dev/myproj/repos/mynewt_stm32f3/hw/bsp/stm32f3discovery/bsp.yml: open : no such file or directory

So, is this yet another instance of my inabilit y manage git? Or is something else going on?

dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Re: STM32F3-Discovery problems

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Cool. I want this revived as well, I just have been missing time to work on it.
Lemme know if you get stuck somewhere, I’ll help.

Posted by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com>.

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Hi David,

Posted by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com>.