Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Srikumar Chari <Sr...@247-inc.com> on 2016/03/24 17:47:20 UTC

getting started?

Beam team,

I am very excited about Beam, everything I’ve read about it is awesome.

I just joined this alias and am interested in becoming a contributor. Was wondering if there a natural place for me to start? I’ve mostly trying to piece things from a scattering of all the docs/blogs.

Sorry for rookie question :)
—

Thanks
Sri

Re: getting started?

Posted by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
This thread made me realize we probably need an FAQ on the website with
this question in it. I've created a JIRA for taking that on.

Re: getting started?

Posted by Frances Perry <fj...@google.com.INVALID>.
Here's the Beam jira:

Re: getting started?