Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Serenity Trust <ma...@serenitytrust.com.au> on 2020/01/04 03:33:50 UTC

Front end framework

Dear all,
                I've upgraded my application from Lucene to Nutch/Solr. The Nutch indexing system looks powerful as does Solr. My app is written in java/jsp. Can anyone point me to a working example front a front end in jsp or even struts? Is this viable? I can see there is solrj but I was hoping for a working example.

Regards
Ed Murray
Manager
--