Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by vikash kumar <vk...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 03:31:24 UTC

Mifos X not install on Debian Server as per guide

Dear Sir,

i am trying  to install mifos x on debian server but its show error which
is i attach on mail.

Please see the attachment and guide me where am i doing wrong.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kumar

Re: Mifos X not install on Debian Server as per guide

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
HI Vikash,

Looks like you don't have permission in the required directory. Did you try
with root permission? (Ex: Sudo Su)

.
Santosh

--