Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "R. Markham" <ma...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/09 16:36:51 UTC

[OT] Xdoclet and JBOSS

Hi all,

I am extending my Struts Application using JBOSS 3.XX. I want to generate my
EJB using XDOCLET. Somebody know a nice link or a book where there is an
example.

Regards

Richard

RE: [OT] Xdoclet and JBOSS

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
'XDoclet in action' has plenty of examples

You'll need to have the xdoclet-jboss-module btw..

With Rick's Hightower permission, go to this link

http://www.arc-mind.com/downloads.htm

HTH
	marco

look at thisq link on Jboss + Eclipse + Lomboz using xDoclet.

at : http://www.tusc.com.au/tutorial/html/chap1.html

Regards,

Sebastien Degardin

--
Best regards,Sebastien DegardinEU   +32473899878USA +12137840852

Re: [OT] Xdoclet and JBOSS

Posted by Sebastien Degardin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
Best regards,Sebastien DegardinEU   +32473899878USA +12137840852