Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by MrWell <hu...@foxmail.com> on 2019/11/22 09:00:50 UTC

回复: 回复: metastore clean OutOfMemoryError

Thanks!!!&nbsp; it dose work!&nbsp;

From: MrWell <huangpeng_scut@foxmail.com&gt;
 Date: Friday, November 22, 2019 at 16:24
 To: user <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
 Subject: 回复: metastore clean OutOfMemoryError

&nbsp;

Hi Mrac Wu,

&nbsp;

Thanks, I have tried it, but it failed.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

------------------ 原始邮件&nbsp;------------------

From: MrWell <huangpeng_scut@foxmail.com&gt;
 Date: Friday, November 22, 2019 at 15:01
 To: user <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
 Subject: metastore clean OutOfMemoryError

&nbsp;

Hi, Kylin Team.

&nbsp;

When I execute "bin/metastore.sh clean --delete true" , I get a "OutOfMemoryError" like this

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Dumping heap to java_pid4839.hprof ...

Heap dump file created [317991670 bytes in 2.120 secs]

#

# java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

# -XX:OnOutOfMemoryError="kill -9 %p"

#&nbsp; &nbsp;Executing /bin/sh -c "kill -9 4839"...

bin/metastore.sh: line 109:&nbsp; 4839 Killed&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ${KYLIN_HOME}/bin/kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.tool.MetadataCleanupJob "${@:2}"

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I have set 'setenv.sh' file, like this

&nbsp;

export KYLIN_JVM_SETTINGS="-Xms16g -Xmx16g -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:NewSize=3g -XX:MaxNewSize=3g -XX:SurvivorRatio=4 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled  -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=70 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -verbose:gc -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps -Xloggc:$KYLIN_HOME/logs/kylin.gc.$$  -XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=10 -XX:GCLogFileSize=64M"

&nbsp;

Dose it means heap memory is still small?