Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Maik Weber <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2001/07/08 17:15:48 UTC

API-Dokumentation for util.Arguments

Hello,

i have looked at the samples progs delivered with Xerces. In them the class
util.arguments is used. Is there any documentation about this class and its
methods? I need the documentation to understand the samples more better.
Especially I would like to know the meaning of the "break outer" statement.
Ok, i guess it analyzes the arguments given by starting the sample program.

cheers
maik

"Mögen die Falten im Gesicht eines Menschen
 Spuren sein des Lachens !!"

Mail    : maikweber@gmx.de
Homepage: http://www.webis-world.de (Schau doch mal vorbei !)
ICQ     : #57313947