Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Komandur <sr...@komandur.com> on 2006/08/03 23:47:21 UTC

Making FactoryFinder look in a different META-INF setup ...

I have my own discovery agent and I am trying to  make FactoryFinder look in
the
 META-INF of that package. However, it seems to work only when I put
myscheme file  here:
activemq-core/.../META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/discoveryagent/myscheme

How can I make FactoryFinder look in
MY_AGENT_DIRECTORY/.../META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/discoveryagent/myscheme

This is so that the broker will pick my scheme's discovery factory by just
adding my discoveryagent jar and not  having to change anything in  the
activemq-core jar distribution.

Any help is appreciate any help regarding this.
(I am using eclipse, and the "..." above is "/target/eclipse/" )

Thanks
Regards
- Sridhar

Re: Making FactoryFinder look in a different META-INF setup ...

Posted by Sridhar Komandur <an...@komandur.com>.
Thanks Hiram. Yes, I did that and got it working.
(I retracted the posting from the Nabble web site, but I guess it was
already forwarded)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Komandur,