Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by sébastien Paturel <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 15:53:28 UTC

Any news about FalconJS donation? (was: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App))

Following the HTML5 targetting discussion
is there any news about the FalconJS donation, as we now have Falcon
donated, it shoudl be next?

Re: Any news about FalconJS donation? (was: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App))

Posted by sébastien Paturel <se...@gmail.com>.
Great news, thanks Alex :)

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
On 10/5/2012 7:20 PM, Charles Monteiro wrote:
> Not getting this air is very much cross platform , running on desktops ,
> android , ios,  it seems win surface rtf

  It depends on your delivery mechanism.  If you need "Cross platform"
browser based apps that have to work on an iPad or iPhone; then Flash is
out.  I assumed the original poster was referring to browser based apps
/ web sites.

  I agree with your sentiment that AIR can be great for cross platform
"native" apps.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

Re: Any news about FalconJS donation? (was: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App))

Posted by Charles Monteiro <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not getting this air is very much cross platform , running on desktops ,
android , ios,  it seems win surface rtf

Posted by FORMER 03 | Robert Brendler <ro...@former03.de>.

--
_____ FORMER 03 GmbH
_____ infanteriestraße 19 haus 6