Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Atanu Panda <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/12 05:59:05 UTC

Adding new column into exiting entity

Hi team,

Can we add new column into the existing entity with out changing code.

Thanks
Atanu Panda
+91 9740359841

Re: Adding new column into exiting entity

Posted by Jérôme BAROTIN <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've not used olingo/odatav2. All my developpement was based on
olingo/odatav4.

Maybee have a look to examples available directly in olingo source code. It
helps me a lot :
https://github.com/apache/olingo-odata2/tree/master/odata2-sample

--
Jérôme BAROTIN

Re: Adding new column into exiting entity

Posted by Atanu Panda <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Atanu Panda <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

Posted by Jérôme BAROTIN <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Jérôme BAROTIN

Re: Adding new column into exiting entity

Posted by Jérôme BAROTIN <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Jérôme BAROTIN