Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/02/20 21:23:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r912212 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/condition/EntityExpr.java

lektran@apache.org wrote:
> Author: lektran
> Date: Sat Feb 20 20:19:35 2010
> New Revision: 912212

> Log:
> Removed unneccesary deprecation warning suppression

Congrats on your use of git!

Re: svn commit: r912212 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/condition/EntityExpr.java

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On 20/02/2010, at 1:23 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

> lektran@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: lektran
>> Date: Sat Feb 20 20:19:35 2010
>> New Revision: 912212

>> Log:
>> Removed unneccesary deprecation warning suppression
>
> Congrats on your use of git!

Thanks, I'm still nowhere near using it to its full potential but I do find it much more useful than svn.