Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by James Poli <Ja...@sas.com> on 2007/06/14 15:40:08 UTC

repreport problems

Hello,

We've created an ivy repository only containing ivy.xml files that point to our already built jar repository.  Our
resolver works fine with our pattern's (note no organisation) of:

 <ivy pattern="<ivy repo location>/[module]_[revision]/META-INF/ivy.xml" />
 <artifact pattern="<jar repo location>/[module]_[revision]/[artifact].[ext]" />

But when I run repreport I get:
[ivy:repreport] unable to list organisation in /sasusr/playpens/japoli/repo_JUN06_1250_gvjr/[module]_[revision]/META-INF/ivy.xml: token not found in pattern

Question: Is there a way I generate a report if our repository(s)  don't contain an organisation in the directory structure?  We've
               stored the organisation in our ivy.xml files.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Re: repreport problems

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 6/14/07, James Poli <Ja...@sas.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've created an ivy repository only containing ivy.xml files that point
> to our already built jar repository.  Our
> resolver works fine with our pattern's (note no organisation) of:
>
> <ivy pattern="<ivy repo location>/[module]_[revision]/META-INF/ivy.xml" />
> <artifact pattern="<jar repo
> location>/[module]_[revision]/[artifact].[ext]" />
>
> But when I run repreport I get:
> [ivy:repreport] unable to list organisation in
> /sasusr/playpens/japoli/repo_JUN06_1250_gvjr/[module]_[revision]/META-INF/ivy.xml:
> token not found in pattern
>
> Question: Is there a way I generate a report if our repository(s)  don't
> contain an organisation in the directory structure?  We've
>                stored the organisation in our ivy.xml files.

The repreport task is still too limited ATM, and does not support
repositories with no organisation token. We also have a bug with
m2compatible repos. Please open a JIRA issue requesting this enhancement.

Xavier

Thanks in advance,
> Jim

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!