Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2006/02/15 17:29:49 UTC

[vote] Release file-management in maven/shared 1.0

Hi again,

I forgot to mention yesterday, when I called a vote for the
maven-clean-plugin, that I had added a dependency on a shared library
used for fileset management. This library is in the maven/shared SVN
area, and will itself need a release before the maven-clean-plugin can
be released. It's currently a replica of the fileset model from the
maven-assembly-plugin, along with a manager class to handle interaction
with plexus-utils (for DirectoryScanner and FileUtils).

The code in this library is fairly well-tested, and fairly simple for
now. I believe it's ready for a 1.0 release.

+1/0/-1, and I'll leave it for 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,

John

Re: [vote] Release file-management in maven/shared 1.0

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

John Casey wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I forgot to mention yesterday, when I called a vote for the
> maven-clean-plugin, that I had added a dependency on a shared library
> used for fileset management. This library is in the maven/shared SVN
> area, and will itself need a release before the maven-clean-plugin can
> be released. It's currently a replica of the fileset model from the
> maven-assembly-plugin, along with a manager class to handle interaction
> with plexus-utils (for DirectoryScanner and FileUtils).
>
> The code in this library is fairly well-tested, and fairly simple for
> now. I believe it's ready for a 1.0 release.
>
> +1/0/-1, and I'll leave it for 72 hours.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

  -- Christopher Alexander

Re: [vote] Release file-management in maven/shared 1.0

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
Binding: 5 (John, Emmanuel, Lukas, Arnaud, Jason)
Non-Binding: 1 (Vincent S)

The vote thread is here:

http://www.nabble.com/-vote-Release-file-management-in-maven-shared-1.0-t1128724.html#a2954028

I'll get this release out.