Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/26 19:33:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.4.0 - RC 3

The VOTE for 1.4.0 RC 3 passes with:

3 binding +1's
1. nonbinding +1
0 -1's

I will be working on promoting 1.4.0 RC3 to an official release shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to test this release and contributing to the
Apache Knox community!

--larry

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.4.0 - RC 3

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
late +1

checked:
* signatures and hashes
* checked src zip matches branch tag
* checked tar.gz and zip Knox works for examples

Found that the src zip has the node_modules directory - which isn't
required. It isn't checked into source code on purpose and shouldn't be
packaged into the final zip. This just makes the src zip file bigger than
necessary. Filed KNOX-2359

Kevin Risden