Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by XingFENG <xi...@cse.unsw.edu.au> on 2015/03/16 14:10:14 UTC

error unsupported major.minor version 51.0

Hi all,

I am facing a strange problem. I tried to use Giraph to convert a graph
from a edge representation to adjacency list representation. However, I got
following error:

*Error: org/apache/giraph/bsp/BspOutputFormat: Unsupported major.minor
version 51.0*

I searched on google and found that it may be a problem with using
different versions of java. But after I set path of Java1.7 as $JAVA_HOME,
this error is still there.

Best Regards.
---
Xing FENG
PhD Candidate
Database Research Group

School of Computer Science and Engineering
University of New South Wales
NSW 2052, Sydney

Phone: (+61) 413 857 288

Re: error unsupported major.minor version 51.0

Posted by Ritesh Kumar Singh <ri...@gmail.com>.
Did you change it in the conf files too?