Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sushi mitra <su...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/26 04:01:07 UTC

web services & vendor choice

Hi,

I am trying to decide the best platform to develope web services. Does
anybody know weather weblogic6.01 support soap with "attachment". How is the
performance/security of weblogic6.01 versus weblogic6.0 & apache2.2 combo?
Any other suggestions??? How is the IBM implementation as compared to BEA,
any experiences? Glue is supposed to be faster but again I will have to deal
with 2 different vendors & their compatibility issues now & in future.
Any thought,sharing of experiences will be appreciated.
Thanks

Sushi