Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "De Georges, Adrien" <Ad...@experian.com> on 2012/04/02 15:01:59 UTC

RE: Query on references (performance)

If somebody has any experience on this subject it would be nice.
Thanks in advance

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM, De Georges, Adrien
<Ad...@experian.com> wrote:
> Hi Ard and thanks for your prompt reply.
> I would like to have all the reference properties of all the nodes below
> a given node (so option 2).
> I currently have a process to retrieve these properties. But I would
> like to have your input because I think it can be faster.

You cannot directly query for it: A query result will return nodes. If
you would have all references stored in a property name that is fixed,
you could at least query for all the nodes that have that property

Regards Ard

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.

.