Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Davis, Jonathan" <jo...@progeny.net> on 2006/12/01 15:44:19 UTC

Extra 'valid' element in the WSDL for all complexTypes

I am seeking information as to what is cuasing an additional 'valid'
element to appear in the schema section of my WSDL - it is the one
generated automatically by axis by clicking on the (WSDL) link of the
deployed web service.

The LogOffRequest is a custom class with it's own class file, (generated
by castor from an xml schema) and is not supposed to include a booolean
as part as part of the request, just the string. All of my custom
classes are seeing this added 'valid' element as part of the type. Is
this a problem? Or just something normal Axis does?

Any idea where I would look to find out what is causing this? I am not
sure if it is some setting in the WSDL generator that needs changing, or
if I need to change what castor is giving me.

Here is what the complexType looks like in the WSDL file:

<complexType name="LogOffRequest">
				<sequence>
					<element name="sessionToken"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>