Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/03 17:00:32 UTC

wiki.jsp compile error

Andrew,

during your mass-commit a few hours ago for the 2.9 Stripes branch you also
committed 3 files in the trunk:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jspwiki-commits/200808.mbox/browser

The change in Wiki.jsp makes it not compile anymore (a call to
WikiEngine.getWikiActionBeanFactory() was inserted), was this modification
intended for the trunk ?

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: wiki.jsp compile error

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@me.com>.
That is so strange. I have no idea how those commits hit the trunk.
They should not have; I was NOT committing against trunk, as far as
Subclipse was concerned. Do you have the ability to back these out in
the very short term? If not, I will back them out late tonight.

Andrew

Re: wiki.jsp compile error

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
I have some strange behavior too sometimes (Unicode chars in ChangeLog).
Luckily nobody died :-)

O O, if these things would happen in closed source projects :-)

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,