Posted to java-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/23 23:28:48 UTC

[Lucene-java Wiki] Update of "LuceneAtApacheConUs2009" by AndrzejBialecki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-java Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AndrzejBialecki:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneAtApacheConUs2009

   * Lucene Basics (Michael Busch)
   * Intro to Solr (????:  Hoss out of the box talk?)
   * Intro to Mahout (Grant? Isabel? Sean? Ted?) - 1 hour
-  * Intro to Nutch (Andrzej?  Dennis? - when was the last time we had a Nutch talk?)
+  * Intro to Nutch and/or Nutch Vertical Search (Andrzej Bialecki) (when was the last time we had a Nutch talk? ''probably never...'')
   * Mime Magic with Apache Tika (Jukka Zitting)
   * Recommendations using Lucene (Ted Dunning, see abstract below, possibly tag team with Gran on his Intelligent search talk) - 1 hour
   * Intro to Katta (Stefan Groschupf) 1h