Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by PATTUS Jean-Philippe <jp...@sogitec.fr> on 2004/07/01 09:09:17 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.29 RMI White Spaces

Hello the list,
I've got a rmi server and a web application under Tomcat 4.1.29 running on
the same machine.
When i run a sample test rmi client without Tomcat , i acces to my remorte
object with no problem.
Under Tomcat i have a remote exception :
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested
exception is:
	java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested
exception is:
	java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
Content/WEB-INF/classes/
	at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:292)
	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:7
01)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteC
all.java:247)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)

I imagine that someone try to access to my class with File.toUrl and so the
white spaces is not change in %20.
My class is under C:/Projects/.../Web Content/WEB-INF/classes...

If someone can help ...

@+ jp