Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2014/09/03 06:35:25 UTC

Re: Native task branch progress

Hi folks,

Just to follow up here: benchmark and cluster validation results are
available on the MR-2841 JIRA. Over the next few days we're closing out a
couple small remaining issues and I'll start posting candidate merge
patches for Jenkins to test.

I anticipate calling the merge vote in parallel with the Jenkins precommit
checks and any small follow-ons that that might expose. If there's any
specific testing items you feel you need to see to support this merge,
please let me know now.

Thanks
-Todd

--