Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Phil Pinkerton <pc...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/15 18:21:01 UTC

Any OpenSource Life Cycle apps ?

I am looking for an open source solution to layer Life Cycle on-top of
subversion.

If we can implement Subversion + Life Cycle discipline we can expand our
utilization of Subversion to comply with audit requirements.

This would save money in that we could stop using another application
currently in use that requires an expensive commercial lic and they only
real difference is that it implements the Life Cycle features.

Any suggestions ?  I hear Collabnet may have such a feature but I was
unable to find it on their website.

Phil

Re: Any OpenSource Life Cycle apps ?

Posted by BRM <bm...@yahoo.com>.
Trac provides a lot of help in that area - it tracks milestones, and "trouble tickets" (bugs). quite easily. Not sure if it will provide all your needs, but it's a good start.

Ben

Posted by BRM <bm...@yahoo.com>.
Several groups forked SourceForge when they closed the source. One of the prominent ones is gForce (gForge.org).

Ben

________________________________
Posted by James Greene <jg...@collab.net>.
CollabNet SourceForge is a 100% web-based solution for managing Software
Development Projects, Process and improving Collaboration, not just
Issue Tracking like JIRA.

Also, we have an open API structure are well -
http://www.open.collab.net/collabXchange/

Posted by Dextrous <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Gillis, Paul" <pg...@insight-tek.com>.

Posted by BRM <bm...@yahoo.com>.