Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Santiago Esteban <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/30 13:09:49 UTC

cTAKES in Spanish

Hi everyone,
I'm new to cTkes and to this mailing so this might have already been
answered before but, does anyone know of any projects for using cTAKES on
clinical text in spanish?

Thanks!

Santiago

Re: cTAKES in Spanish

Posted by Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santi,

I´m working on a ehealth research using NLP with ctakes, I´m writing a
propossal paper for my PhD but it is on english terms.

regards

Re: cTAKES in Spanish

Posted by Santiago Esteban <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carlos and Guergana, I'll try to contact the authors...

RE: cTAKES in Spanish