Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shah Hitesh Bhavanji <hi...@pspl.co.in> on 2000/12/14 11:18:05 UTC

Xalan Compiled Stylesheet problem

Hi,
I am working on Compiled Stylesheet of Xalan-C ver1.0  on RedHat Linux 6.2

When stylesheet is compiled in a single function and used in same function, it works well. But when same Stylesheet is compiled in one function and instance of
1. XPathFactoryDefault    theStylesheetXPathFactory,
2. StylesheetConstructionContextDefault   theConstructionContext,
3. StylesheetRoot* theStylesheet, and
4. XSLTInputSource   theStylesheetSource
are maintained still the Assertion --- assert(theStyleshhet != 0) fails as soon as the scope of other variable (such as XSLTProcessorEnvSupportDefault, XPathSupportDefault, etc.) gets over.

Do I need to maintain a reference to all them ?

Waiting in anticipation.

Thanks and Regards,
-Hitesh