Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/12/28 15:07:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Linkis graduates as Apache Top Level Project

Dear Linkis community,

I’m glad to announce that the ASF board has approved a resolution to
graduate Linkis into an Apache Top Level Project. Thanks to community
mentors and contributors for helping Linkis graduate.

Graduation is the end of incubation, but only the beginning of a real
top level open source project. Let's continue to cooperate and follow the
Apache way to develop Linkis into an more roburst and popular project
around the world.

Graduated from the incubator, there are additional tasks to be done[1].
We organized the tasks into Issue-4051[2] to track it, Interested
contributors are more than welcome to get involved.

And, we already completed the GitHub repo and SVN Repos migration[3],
please update
your local git repo to track the new repo[4].

## Git repo update example
$ git remote -v
apache git@github.com:apache/incubator-linkis.git (fetch)
apache git@github.com:apache/incubator-linkis.git (push)