Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Rajith Ravi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 12:13:18 UTC

Error running LVG Annotator

Hi

While trying to run LVG Annotator am getting the below mentioned error

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException:jCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.syntax.WordToken" used in java code but
not declared in the XML type Descriptor.

can anyone help

regards

rajith

RE: Error running LVG Annotator

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
I checked in a fix for the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-208

Note however, that the LVGAnnotator.xml descriptor should not be used by itself, because it relies on WordToken annotations being created by a tokenizer.  You won't see any results unless you use it along with a tokenizer, which generally depends on a sentence detector which generally relies on a sectionizer.

You might want to take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/CTAKES/ctakes-30-component-use-guide.html

Posted by Rajith Ravi <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi james

Sure, i shall keep posting my queries here, thanks a lot for taking time to
help me

regards

rajith

Posted by Rajith Ravi <ra...@gmail.com>.