Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 15:18:11 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.1.0

The vote passes with:

[7] +1 - binding votes (janstey, cibsen, krasserm, ningjiang,
cmoulliard, wtam, hadrian)
[2] +1 - non-binding votes
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo. Many thanks to all
who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.1.0

Posted by "S. Ali Tokmen" <sa...@bull.net>.
Hello

Great news! It's nearly evening in France, I guess we'll have the
wonderful surprise of having CAMEL 2.1.0 in the central repos when we'll
come back on monday.

Cheers

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net