Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2017/03/11 09:23:56 UTC

Spell as Display?

My use case is running a spark paragraph with println(s"""%sigma
$graph""") that is supposed to call my spell and display the graph.

Is there a way to use existing spell module as display systems?

There is in result.controller.js#324
heliumService.executeSpellAsDisplaySystem(type, data) which makes me
think there is a way to achieve this, but I don't get there

I tried to define in helium folder the spell as visualization, but this
does not work.

Re: Spell as Display?

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!